Friday, November 29, 2013

IDLE PRATTLE REBOOT

Y'all:

READER:  Hey! What happened to Idle Prattle? A bunch of the old posts are gone (like, all of them) and it looks a little different around here. What gives?


ME:  "What gives?" I have had some internal struggles about my blog recently, and I decided that, in the words of the late Owen Hart, "Enough is enough and it's time for a change!"

I need to clean up my e-footprint, especially regarding my use of social media.  There are big changes happening in my life, and I cannot afford to let my online persona stagnate.  I've been making changes across all social media, particularly in regards to privacy settings and the content that I publish.  The end result will allow me to put my best foot forward online, and provide the millions (AND MILLIONS!) of MAColytes a better product.

Blogger gave me the unique opportunity to start fresh by reverting all of my previous blog posts to drafts. Moving forward I'll exercise a bit more quality control because I believe my MAColytes deserve it.  I know I can do better, and y'all deserve better from the MAC Daddy of Blogger.

Some of my older posts will return (with the signature items edited), while others are gone forever. To those of you who have read and enjoyed my blog, thank you so much! Please stay tuned for a better product. To those of you who are new, welcome!

Thank you for your support, and here's to a long and fruitful journey!

_____________________________________________________________________
THE ONE AND ONLY,
MAC III


PaganInstagram   No Hate

No comments:

Post a Comment