Friday, September 5, 2014

Counting my Blessings

Y'all:

I feel like I left everything on a major down note last night, and that's not my intention at all.  It's not all bad here, but I am stressed out.  So let me think of the positive things tonight before I go to bed.



Some of the other teachers in Selawik (especially the new ones) are fantastic people.  I'm doing yoga twice a day.  I'm not fucking working in retail.  I'm experiencing a new place and a new culture.  I still have my lizard.  I have accomplished a dream.  I live in a nice two-bedroom apartment, which I have all to myself.  Work is a short walk from my apartment.  My son will be six next week.  I look great in yoga pants.  Some of my students are truly a pleasure to teach.  My life should finally start to turn around in the next few months.  I am alive.  I am loved.

Goodnight!
_____________________________________________________________________
THE ONE AND ONLY,
MAC III


PaganInstagram   No Hate

1 comment: