Monday, September 26, 2016

Reading Challenge Book 23: Outlaw

Y'all:


Lots of updates coming today now that I have a shiny new Chromebook. I have had access to my PC, but it has been limited. For now I have to keep it in a shared space with my roommates, and I don't like to use it for anything other than watching movies when I'm with them.

Ok, so here's the first update!



K. Eason


When I opened up this file on my Kindle app I was pleasantly surprised by my level of excitement. While I enjoyed the first book in the series, the world she had created and the interesting characters featured therein, I wasn't high on Eason's writing style. I still have my issues with it, but I didn't let that get in the way of my enjoyment of this title.

I really like the direction this series is going in. There must be a third book, but beyond that I'm not sure. Trilogies are the thing, are always the thing. Time will tell. I was stoked that the second book came out so quickly after I got the first, but now I have to play the waiting game.

If you want some fantasy but you don't want the same old fantasy, go check these out. They are value-priced on Kindle at the time of my writing this and definitely worth a look.
___________________________________________________
THE ONE AND ONLY,
MAC III





No comments:

Post a Comment