Thursday, October 8, 2015

It's Past My Bedtime

Y'all:

This is just a quickie, but it's part of my effort to keep Idle Prattle up-to-date.  I'm going to try out a 3-point update format for this quickie, let's see how it feels.

  • Something New
  • Something Notable
  • Something Nifty




SOMETHING NEW

I completely deleted my tumblr account and created a new one, you can find it here.  I just decided the old account was too much of a mess to salvage.  It's all gone.  I did save one message from the old account because, even though reading it now brings me heartache, it's one of the sweetest things anyone's ever said to me.

SOMETHING NOTABLE

Today at work, a coworker and I were discussing NaNoWriMo.  In addition, this weekend is a 3-day weekend.  Coincidence?  I think not! While I certainly won't start writing the novel that I'll save for next month, I might actually try a new approach and (dare I say it?) write an outline for what I want to accomplish during NaNoWriMo.  It ought to enable more progress.  Stay tuned!

SOMETHING NIFTY

In one of my higher-level classes I'm teaching A Midsummer Night's Dream.  That's the first thing I was ever assigned to teach actual students, so it's pretty frakkin' awesome that I get to work with the [heavily-modified] text here in Taiwan.  The students seem to be enjoying the story, which just makes it even better.
_______________________________________________________
THE ONE AND ONLY,
MAC III



Pagan   Instagram   No Hate

No comments:

Post a Comment