Friday, November 20, 2015

Misplaced

Y'all:


I'm not sure I have enough alcohol in my fridge to deal with what I'm feeling, but I've been down that road before.  I can joke about it now because I saw what was there, I saw who I was there, and I know I can't take that route.  Still...emotional procrastination would be welcome.  So let me pop a cold one and we'll get down to business.
  • Something New
  • Something Notable
  • Something Nifty



SOMETHING NEW


I've lost a little bit of steam on my NaNoWriMo project, but I'm still ahead of the curve.  I really want to edit the absolute pants off of my manuscript, but I know that November's purpose is simply to write a first draft, not a final draft.  There are some good things going on in what I'm writing, so that gives me comfort at least.

I need to take some time and transfer some of the literary ideas I've typed into the RPG I'm designing, as the two are intended to go hand-in-hand.  I'm not so terribly good at managing my free time, though, so it's slow going.  I wouldn't say I waste my time, as I'm enjoying myself, but I certainly could be more constructive and more productive ;)

SOMETHING NOTABLE


I'm a broken man.  I've been having some strange thoughts on the matter, some nightmares, and more than a few uncomfortable conversations.  There is another piece of writing I need to revisit, something only a handful of people have read.  I realize now that the framing device I used in that story should have been the damn story.  The issue is that the story is one of of pain, my pain, and it's not ground I want to revisit lightly.  Still, the desire has been growing and growing, and I think that I'll have to give in to it next month.  So cheerful!

SOMETHING NIFTY

Bon Jovi released a new album in August, and both Meat Loaf and Danzig have albums coming out this year.  If you know anything about me and my strange musical tastes, you'd know that those are my  three favorite bands.  I couldn't be more excited for the musical magic that is coming my way!

NEVER STOP ROCKING!





_______________________________________________________
THE ONE AND ONLY,
MAC III



Pagan   Instagram   No Hate

No comments:

Post a Comment